feynlabs is founded by Ajit Jaokar based on his teaching of Artificial Intelligence(AI) and Internet of Things(IoT) at the University of Oxford.
Examples of current work include :–
- Drug discovery using Deep Learning (sequence to sequence classification)
- Reinforcement Learning for a Cloud provider
- Use of unsupervised learning techniques for cyber security
- Use of AI in healthcare
- Cloud Robotics
- Natural language processing for understanding hidden trends
- References available on request
How are we different?
- We typically work with SME (Small to medium Enterprises)
- We create competitive advantage for our customers through AI
- We are academia and research based
- We often work on fixed price deals
- We engage the wider community for research
The name feynlabs
is inspired by the vision of Richard Feynman as a systems thinker, teacher and a humanist.